Effective August 1st, 2004,revision at April 1st, 2011
LIMITED WARRANTY - Subject to the terms and conditions below, Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing® ) endeavors to provide high quality products and product support to its customers and therefore backs up all of its new products purchased from Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing® ) or any authorized Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing® ) distributor/service center after the effective date of this limited warranty and is free of defects in material and workmanship at the time it is shipped. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THE MALO WELDING PRODUCTS LTD.(WeldKing® ) WARRANTY. MALO WELDING PRODUCTS LTD.(WeldKing®) DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IN THE UNITED STATES, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®) shall honor warranty claims on warranted equipment listed below in the event of such a failure within the warranty time periods. All warranty time periods start on the date that the equipment was delivered to the original retail purchaser, or one year after the equipment is sent to a North American distributor.
(1) 3 Years - Parts and Labor
(2) 90 Days - Parts (No Labor)
Replacement Parts (No labor)
Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®)'s limited Warranty shall not apply to:
(1) Consumable components; such as contact tips, cutting nozzles, contactors, brushes, slip rings, relays or parts that fail due to normal wear.
(2) All limited warranties are void for, and Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®) does not warrant in any way, any product that evidences misapplication, improper installation, abuse, lack of maintenance, negligence in use or care, abnormal use, alteration of design, use of incompatible or corrosive chemicals, and/or servicing, installation of parts, or repairs by anyone other than Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®) or a Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®) authorized distributor or service center. Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®) may make changes in products it manufactures and markets at any time; these changes are made without obligation to change, retrofit, or upgrade any product previously sold or manufactured.
MALO WELDING PRODUCTS LTD.(WeldKing®)'S PRODUCTS ARE FOR COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL USE AND PERSONS TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN THE USE AND MAINTENANCE OF WELDING/PLASMA CUTTING EQUIPMENT.
In the event of a warranty claim covered by this warranty, the exclusive remedies shall be, at Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®)'s option: (1) repair; or (2) replacement; or, where authorized in writing by Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®), in appropriate cases, (3) the reasonable cost of repair or replacement at an authorized service station; or (4) payment of or credit for the purchase price (less reasonable depreciation based upon actual use) upon return of the goods at customer's risk and expense. No compensation or reimbursement for transportation costs of any kind will be allowed.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: THE REMEDY OF REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF ANY DEFECTIVE GOODS SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER ANY WARRANTY MADE BY MALO WELDING PRODUCTS LTD.(WeldKing®), WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MALO WELDING PRODUCTS LTD.(WeldKing®) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGES, OR PERSONAL INJURIES.
ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO PERFORMANCE, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WHICH, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT FURNISHED BY MALO WELDING PRODUCTS LTD.(WeldKing®), IS EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED BY MALO WELDING PRODUCTS LTD.(WeldKing®).
If any provision or portion of this limited warranty policy is found to be unenforceable, then the remaining provisions and portions shall remain valid and enforceable. If any provision or portion of this limited warranty policy is found to be limited by law, then that provision or portion shall be construed to make it effective within the bounds of law.
To obtain warranty service you must active your product(s)'s warranty online at weldking.com or mail the product registration card included in the package to Malo Welding Products Ltd.(WeldKing®) right after the purchase. When there is a warranty issue, return the defective welding machine or plasma cutting machine along with proof of purchase to any WeldKing®Authorized Warranty Depot. For the location of the nearest WeldKing®Authorized Warranty depot or for service information in the United States or Canada, please telephone toll free: 1-866-686-5088 or visit www. weldking.com (USA & Canada).
- Recall Notifications - We contact our customers in case of recall.
- Owner Verification - Registration can serve as verification of your ownership in the event of product theft or loss.
- Efficient Service - Completing this registration will help you obtain more efficient warranty service in case there is a problem with your product.
- Track repair record - You can track the repair history of your products on line.
- > Click here to go to product registration page
Technical and Service problems: